The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences Ghana (AIMS Ghana) is inviting applications for the African Mathematical School (AMS) in “Mathematical Methods in Analysis and Probability (2MAP)”scheduled from August 17 to 28, 2020 at AIMS Ghana in Accra. The school is organized within the framework of the AMU/CIMPA.
Organized around eight (8) courses, and three (3) advanced lectures, the highly interactive 2MAP will bring together renowned international and national scientific researchers and graduate students working on functional analysis, calculus of variations, kinetic theory, partial differential equations, gradient flow theory, stochastic analysis, stochastic differential equations and related numerical methods.
AIMS School Coordinators
– Olivier Menoukeu Pamen: African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Ghana and University of Liverpool
– Franca Hoffmann: California Institute of Technology
– José A. Cañizo, Universidad de Granada, Spain
– Kwabena Doku-Amponsah, University of Ghana
– Emmanuel Essel, University of Cape Coast, Ghana
– Peter Imkeller, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany
– Diaraf Seck, Université Cheikh Anta Diop, Senegal
– Benoit Sehba, University of Ghana
– Leonard Todjihounde, IMSP, Benin
– Hamidou Touré, University of Ouagadougou
Local Organizing Committee
– Antoine-Marie Bogso, Research Associate, AIMS Ghana
– Beauty Beatrice Kwawu, Programs Manager, AIMS Ghana
– Olivier Menoukeu Pamen, German Research Chair, AIMS Ghana and University of Liverpool
– Bernard Oduoku Bainson, Academic Manager, AIMS Ghana
– Prince Osei, Center President, AIMS Ghana
Application and Requirements
All inquiries should be sent via email to the Programme Manager, Beauty Beatrice Kwawu: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of your email should have your full name and the abbreviations of the workshop as shown in the
Download Flyer here.
Read more HERE