The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Ghana invites applications from researchers in mathematical sciences to participate in the Conference on Mathematics and its Applications scheduled from 29th August to 1st September 2022 at AIMS Ghana, Accra.
The conference is organized within the framework of the German Research Chair program at AIMS Ghana, under the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, the German Ministry of Education and Research and the DAAD Foundation. This conference will provide a platform for researchers in mathematical sciences and its applications to present their work and to network with others in their disciplines. It also aims at increasing the cooperation between students and researchers in mathematics and applications on one hand, and various institutions and research centers on the other hand.
Application and Requirement
Thanks to the sponsorship of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, the German Ministry of Education and Research, and the DAAD, and AIMS Ghana, there are no registration fees for all research students and academics.
For more information, kindly send an email to the Programme Manager, Mrs. Beauty Beatrice Kwawu, via:
firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of your email should have your full name and the abbreviations of the workshop as shown in the example: BeautyBeatriceKwawu_CMIA2022.
To apply, click here
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10th June 2022
- David Bekolle: University of Yaoundé I
- Kwabena Doku-Aponsah: University of Ghana
- Peter Imkeller: Humboldt University, Berlin
- Stephen Moore: University of Cape Coast
- William Obeng-Denteh: Kwame Nkrumah University of Sciences and Technology
- Bernt Oksendal: University of Oslo
- Youssef Ouknine: Mohammed VI Polytechnic University
- Zbigniew Palmowski: Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- Benoit Sehba: University of Ghana
- Ralf Wunderlich: BTU Cottbus-Senftenberg
- Olivier Menoukeu Pamen: University of Liverpool and AIMS Ghana
- Peter Imkeller: Humboldt University at Berlin
- Ralf Wunderlich: BTU Cottbus-Senftenber
Local organising committee
- Antoine Marie Bogso: University of Yaoundé I and AIMS Ghana
- Prince K. Osei: AIMS Ghana
- Olivier Menoukeu Pamen: University Liverpool and AIMS Ghana