Within the framework of our academic operations in Accra, Greater Accra Region of Ghana, African Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Ghana would like to request your Best and Final Offer (BAFO) in GHANA CEDIS (GHS) for the
Provision of Health Insurance Services for AIMS Ghana staff and their dependants for 2023 beginning 16th February 2024 to 15th February 2025.
- This includes but is not limited to 18 staff and 30 dependants
General Health plan packages
Annual benefits and limits
Out-patient and In-patient care
- Health and Safety measures: Provide health talks and health fairs.
- Equipment requirements: The Service Provider shall provide all equipment, materials and labour required for the service.
- Locations: The services shall be provided nationwide.
- Delivery schedule: Service to be delivered on both day and night to staffs and their dependants for the contracted period.
- Delivery: Services to be delivered as per above schedule.
- Delivery delay: Immediate – Services are required URGENTLY – Please advise delivery delay ex-works and alternative solution.
The final delivery schedule will be finalised at the time of signing the service contract and the service provider may be requested to act immediately.
Furthermore, please advise daily service-providing capacity and lead time required for fulfilling the above-mentioned requirement.
Download PDF for more details.