In this role, reporting to the Academic Director, you will assist in the administrative work of the academic department of AIMS Ghana by providing support and information where necessary. You will manage applications and admission queries by understanding the Institute’s strategy for students’ recruitment and use this to guide admissions processes and decisions. You will be responsible for keeping applicants informed of progress with their admissions requests.
Do you have what we need?
• Bachelor’s Degree Program Management or any other related field;
• Knowledge of and work experience with the Higher Education sector;
• At least 2 years of full-time work experience in administration within an educational or research
• A highly motivated administrator with a passion for creative design of events;
• Ability to work well with a small yet growing team of the Centre;
• Ability to work to expectations and clear direction to meet goals and objectives;
• Ability to think critically that is having the ability to question, analyse, interpret, and apply
inductive and deductive reasoning;
• Ability to support innovation and creativity and ability to remain flexible to meet constantly
Click on this link to apply. Applications will be accepted until April 20, 2023.Download PDF